
Nic - I feel so undeserving yet so grateful the blessings in my life. I truly “feel my Saviors love in all the world around me,” for that, I am grateful. I’m eternally grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice so we can be forgiven, forgive others and be comforted in times of need. It brings peace to my life to follow the teachings and example of Jesus Christ. I believe there is safety and peace if we keep the commandments.
I’m grateful to be part of such a wonderful, blessed family. I love and am grateful for my family, my parents, my brothers and sisters and the closeness and authenticity our relationships. There is love at home and we truly are a happy family!
I’m grateful, blessed and feel lucky for my eternal companion in marriage, her forgiveness, humility and love. Our children Luke, Paigey and Liam are the most precious blessings in my life and bring true happiness in to the world. I’m grateful for their health and love and God’s willingness and trust to allow Heather and I to raise them. I hope and pray my family knows and feels I truly try to be the most loving son, brother, father and husband I’m capable of being. I hope and pray I can live a life worthy of an eternal family.
Heather - Life is full of ups and downs, it is full of challenges and hardships. Unfortunately we all have or will have trials and they will all be different. One of our greatest blessings is the power of prayer. The ability to talk to and have a relationship with our father in heaven. The spirit and peace you can feel throughout the most difficult times in life is invaluable! Having someone to cry to and who is all knowing that will love you no matter what is humbling. He is there-He will ALWAYS be there. Our Father in Heaven is real, our brother Jesus Christ is real, peace, hope and love are real. Forgiveness is REAL. I could go on and on about my love for our Father and his son Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for a peaceful life, for my beautiful children, for my amazing husband and for our families. How blessed are we! I love you Greg and Lauri. I will always be grateful for your love, kindness, support and forgiveness. Thank you. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Luke - I grateful for all of my many blessings. I’m grateful to be part of such a wonderful, blessed family. I’m grateful for primary because it makes me feel good. I’m grateful for the church because it teaches me about Jesus. I’m grateful for my family because I love spending time together. I’m grateful Grammy and Poppa are home from their mission. They are a good example for me.
Paigey - I love Jesus, I love the temple, I love the church, I love my Mom and I love my dad and I love my brothers. I’m grateful for all my blessings.

No comments:
Post a Comment