Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Marissa's Family



Marissa- I know God lives. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet and was chosen to restore Christ’s true Church to the Earth in these latter days. Through the restored Priesthood power, families can be sealed for eternity. I believe the Book of Mormon is the Word of God and that man truly can come closer to God by reading it and living by its precepts than by any other book. Jesus Christ atoned, suffered, and died for us. He is our advocate with the Father. The atonement is real and available to us all. I know that God is always watching over us, even when He may seem far away. He hears our prayers and loves us more than we can comprehend.

My testimony is one of the things I hold most dear. Thank you for raising me in the church and teaching me Gospel truths. I love you both!

Greg- I believe in Jesus Christ. I know He died and suffered for me personally. Because of Him i can be forgiven. I know that He unlocked the gates of death and made possible immortality and eternal life. Because of Him death has no sting. I believe Joseph Smith saw Jesus Christ on the right hand of the Father. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and lays bare the true meaning of this life. I know that God’s church is led by a prophet who receives continual revelation. I truly believe that if anyone is keen enough, God will make himself known to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment